sábado, 3 de marzo de 2012

"Microfictions, Tango"



                                                     "Microfictions"

                                                                     (tango)



  All conjecture I spy,

  from my troubled past.

They are the purest "Microfictions"

  complicit in your absence unwanted ...

In you ... your beauty burns me ...

And the irony of your name ...


The obsequiousness of your perpetual onslaught,

are my most profound impositions.

As the cry for no reason,

  the ghosts that blow me ...

Ghosts of fiction ...

"Casting" of my nightmares ...

I crawl on my herario,

  with a cart of lies ...


In my dream is the boredom that pervades,

  which opens every so often ...

And I like an audience of film,

make an effort to understand ...

I just know for me ...

And the intricacies of my misfortunes.


The strings that I have broken ...

By believing in you I melted.

Someone tried to explain ...

But I finally close my ears ...

The common habit of the mistake,

  Despite the daily human ...

When you blame "dribble" ...

You have to know "bancarlo" ...


Not without some doubts ...

  I'm not going to impose sentences.

Whenever conscience "faya"

  feelings when it comes ...

The anathemas of my judgments,

  I threw it away ...

I am the clay Goldsmith,

  which you pray for your resignation.

Only my dreams are so far,

. the "Microfictions" more unusual ...

They are always "pay" ...

In this circus ... that is life ...

   


"bancarlo" =  take it
"faya" = mistake                                                                     Daniel H Guasti

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario