martes, 13 de marzo de 2012

"Operators Laplacians , Tango"

                                        
                                                         "Operators Laplacians, tango"

                                                                                                     (tango)







The mystery that always precedes you ...

Dimensional hit his jump.

I had a great discovery,

to incorporate the tool I needed.

Now I know that I may clarify,

all "bagayo" suscitabas intrigues me.

I spent all night awake,

with a blackboard in front.

Found in the "Laplace operators", a sender,

To complete this "matrix" that I need.

The illuminating "nut" ...

I found my great enigma ....



My addiction left unredeemed,

but now ... changes everything.

The "scalar" are my friends,

with a "field" of fresh air.

I hugged the letter "nabla", "square"

shouted the triumphant goal of the championship.

I put in a box all your little sins ...

And you know that Your likens to "zero" ...



Now I have a "wildcard" ideal,

to define this unusual "feature" ...

Any contingency in your invocation,

resolve it with the "Laplacian operator".

I opened the portal of the "canon"

debatirme you where I can ...

With your "magnetism" extremely strong ...

It is an advancement that, I boast ...



"bagayo" = package







                                                                            Daniel H Guasti

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario