viernes, 30 de marzo de 2012

"Quasar , tango" (english)


                                                       "Quasar, Tango"

                                                                             (tango)




A formidable "Quasar" ...

Is approaching our Galaxy.

It takes millions of years,

to arrive at these payments.

With its glowing core will give us a beacon,

That will illuminate your "disk" accretion "

Swallowing in its interior,

the useless "crumbs" of the matter ...


We infer from day to day ...

with the power of the "Quasar."

Promising to come back,

I generates light in my soul.

I suspect as a Tango full of stars,

rotating around my head ...

Crazy about the size of the light

granted as my joy ...


Soon ... I know ...

  of that unimaginable "Quasar" ...

They say I made ​​it up,

but I ... just know ...

From my bombastic "allegory" ...

and I believe in the "Quasar" that you preach.

With a deep vitality,

Thousands of "light years" from our Galaxy.


I announced that "stream of particles,"

"Secular song" your beautiful eyes among the stars.

I ejected a prosperous empty ...

As a "photon" missed its "cool".

As if someone opened a door,

. feel something sublime in me.

The time I was kneeling with his misunderstanding ...

And I asked to be patient.

My search is not ostentatious ...

Only is a restless ...

To explain my inconsistency ...

With an endearing euphoria ...


                                                        Daniel H Guasti

                                                       pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario