sábado, 31 de marzo de 2012

"HAIKU III" -(english)

                                                               "Haiku III"

Shine Dew ...

In a white rose ...

Rainbow ... is ...


Sunlight ...

Birds sing and ...

Flee the storm ...


I love you ...

And I miss you still ... more ...

Are you there? .... Really ...


I want to say ...

But ... thirty words ...

It is a prison ...


Your beautiful face ...

It "song of Sirens" ...

I listen ...


The wind blows ...

The young wheat field ... Waves ...

Yellow Sea ...


I think of you ...

As I you coin ...

Then I fall asleep ...


My "flete" knows ..

Of my weaknesses ...

More than myself ...

                                              "Flete" = horse itself.

                                         Daniel H Guasti

                                         pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario