jueves, 1 de marzo de 2012

"Sad Vidalita" ...(Vidalita)

                                                              "Sad Vidalita"







Few Penitas, vidalita,

that fill my soul ...

are like popcorn, vidalita,

that flit without pause.



All my "sueñitos", vidalita,

have gone up in smoke.

As boats, vidalita,

it has taken the river ...



Many pains, vidalita,

in life we ​​lead,

As little saints, vidalita,

we suffered in the flesh ...



Although hard hit my box, vidalita,

I can not back again.

In happier times, vidalita,

I stopped walking on the tracks ...



Oh! ... If I could, vidalita,

extend my hands,

To save my love, vidalita,

I lost a year ...



At sunset cry vidalita,

hoping the eco ...

From some distant hill, vidalita,

bring me memories ...



Poor thing my dog, vidalita,,

walk lost.

With so much wind, vidalita,

will be confused ...



Find the way alone, vidalita,

my hut,

He asks who protect him, vidalita,

  I learned ... by old man ...


"Vidalita"= small "Vidala"

"Vidala" = folk form in northern Argentina in slow steps, sung out loud. "a cappella" ... or accompanied by a "box" drum peqeuño soul ... complaints, protests, deep feelings ... etc ... picaresque ....by
couplet
s.

"penitas" =small penalties
"sueñitos"  = little dream




                                                                Daniel H.Guasti ..

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario