domingo, 18 de marzo de 2012

"Another Evening , Tango"

       
     
                                                     "Another Evening, Tango"

                                                                                        (tango)

Other afternoon ...

I'll drain the penalties,

a gray past.

Will recover the hue,

Fall leaf ...

and you alone will be a shadow,

between enigmatic faces ...


Other afternoon ... will be different ...

remnants of yesterday,

I'll be reborn.

Another evening very emphatic,

empecinaré me for forgetting.

I kept the best part,

I did not dare to offer ...

And today is clear,

I was very wise ...


Other evenings will come,

to delete old pain ...

I will not be so fragile,

and no longer wait to cry ...

The day will wake, better,

and clear my head of your absence ..

I will be very easy ...


Memories more vile.

which infuse the sorrows.

I'll stop to challenge them.

Better not to lose my integrity ...

and address pa'otro lao '...


You were my submission,

a dastardly shortcut ...

I could not warn me,

but, I saw my freedom,

in other more fruitful afternoon,

'll Breathe the perfume,

of flowers that inspire me.

and be reborn in my serenity ...

Other afternoon ... which I was ...

You will not find.

And in your absolute ambiguity ...

I'll pick next to you ...

And You ... I will sign up ...

                                                                      Daniel H Guasti

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario