domingo, 4 de marzo de 2012

"Twisted Tango"

                                       "Twisted Tango"

                                                      (tango)



Becomes no longer the laggard goodbye ...

It dries the spring.

Assumes the memory gestural

  under your warm voice ...

Since there is no reason,

to insist with my remorse.

It is a utopia for your return,

  will never return.


Since Tango is losing the stirrup,

  and packed by complainant.

Forgetting that ever-elusive,

  would I be getting pathological.

The violins bow down,

  and drown the "bandoneon".

The music of Tango anarchic

  would flee the scene ...


You do not want more tips,

  instigate I repeat myself.

With you I was the obedient student,

. in a seminar obsolete.

Unaware of your feelings,

. innocently gave me your disloyalty.

Now I have no conscience,

. and pianos "pifian" notes.

The Tango is twisted out of shame,

  and without the cause, blush ...


I do not inspire your maxims,

  and I took off of your arrogance.

I got off the altar of the cause,

of all my sufferings.

Now the wind is cleaner,

  to straighten me in my way.

The way I've lost,

  I face it with resignation I ...

I bear pride "slow"

  with a "pledge" in mine.

I mixed the notes of the score,

. and fit without any logic ....

Tango is you're saying,

. that once I turn the page ...


"pifian" = misses

                                                                                 Daniel H Guasti

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario