sábado, 31 de marzo de 2012

"PARSEC , Tango" - (english)

                                                         "PARSEC , Tango"            
                                                                      (tango)



  I go on the run,

for the back rows.

In your correspondence,

and you do not sign me.

I will not beg a word,

or go away.

Your move back ...

I can not convince me.

I can not find the pin of luck ....

In the "haystack" ... of your indifference ...



My interest in your beauty,

harvest no recognition.

The overvaluation that I will deliver,

I was drained through a hole.

That hole is leaking ...

And every time I'm farther away.

Now is miles ...

If you run, do not reach ...



Sometimes I think I'm close,

but then I get frustrated.

I do not know with which speech

I can consider ...

It makes me doubt that I will,

if you take me "the point" ...

If I go with reality,

I feel I'm a "two Parsec" ...



I do not know more and to enter thee,

in the art of seduction.

I do not want to lose control,

having to stoop.

Every now and let me messages,

not reach their destination,

I feel like "zapatearte" ...

a heated "Malambo" in front of you.

I would like to express my feelings ...

but I can not find the "Weighing" ...

My distance ... always "two Parsec" ...

From there my poor play "chances" ...



"zapatearte"=  taping... (tap)

  "Malambo" = argentine folk ....normally with tap                                                          


 1 "parsec" = about 3 years light


 Daniel H Guasti

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario