sábado, 24 de marzo de 2012

"The street the other side , Tango"

                                     "The street the other side , Tango"

                                                                          (tango)

In the depth silent

the vast night.

The street on the other hand,

predicts the reproach me.

The street where I lost you,

one end is all suffering.

Where I "sopapearon" the  nostalgia,

have believed in you ...



Awakens in me the dream,

"Sanata" of the past.

From my past I do not criticize,

but I stay away from such payments.

Maybe my luck is prolific,

but  towards "that side".

My caution is not truncated,

and I remain cautious ...

This street is a wall,

Sealed with my misfortune ...

I shed many tears neck,

per square meter ...



This street is a "quantum leap"

I absorbed my energies.

I left my misfortunes scattered

and fled like a frightened bird.

I play my destination,

I filled boxes by little,

Mystery always sneaks up on you,

and waiting in a corner ...

But those ...

Well these are fire ...



I try to live accordingly,

with the punches life gives you.

But, distracted,

I will not step on the line ...

I always maintain,

a safe distance

Street address these treacherous ...

Life is very fleeting,

to re wrong,

with the same decks ...

 


"Sanata" = lies
"sopapearon" = slapped
                                                                 Daniel H Guasti

                                                                  pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario