miércoles, 28 de marzo de 2012

"Coloraturas , Tango" - (english)

                                                "Coloraturas, Tango"

                                                                                (tango)

This lucid voice that rises and falls,

as a blowing my "Contrasoprano old"

This is what my unconscious record ...

And it offsets your presence.

In the "lutes" of your pure soul

the happy fingerboard bursts.

With a situation of having "coloratura" ...

Your desired "Aria" ... sing ...

The song of your return,

the "descant" of your beauty.

It is my self-assurance that overshoot,

and encourages hope.

 

It haunts me in my uncertain days

with the shadows of a stubborn moon.

Madness always arises,

when there is a woman in conflict ...

Sweet voices and miraculous

. "Coloratura" of a "prosperous romance" ...

When the reasons are trapped,

a bird sings its agony.

We have not had time,

for rebirth of our apathy ...

The fantasy is always looking for a song,

where kicking their "stereos" ...

 

Now ... only I was in doubt,

if my wish will be fulfilled.

Imponderable is the future ...

And unknown  miracle.

But, I am multiplying "four" ...

The most sought-after illusion

Maybe ... this time I have the "joke"

very akin to life ...

It is my unattainable utopia ...

Your back ... and back the dawn ...

                                                                         Daniel H Guasti

                                                                        pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario