viernes, 2 de marzo de 2012

"CASCOTEADO , WITH MY "S. G."...(BLUES) ...to Pappo

                               "CASCOTEADO  WITH MY S.G." (Blues)...to Pappo ...



          "Cascoteado" and on the road,

by bad business remained,

I feel for the platform,

I have an army of creditors.

          But neither I will give,

playing my "S.G".

I could reach the sky,

when I played this guitar.



          Oh! Baby... I will lose my rent,

my blue suit and chess;

a heavy cross crawl,

and by the way ... my immaturity.

          Sell ​​my old bike

and she will leave my faith,

but never expect ...

In my precious "S.G".



          Some friends have told me,

on "Santo Tomé" street,

take all precautions,

not to end again ...

/Cascoteado ... and in jail,

at the station forty-three .../

(repeat ...)



          Oh! Baby, take the train ten,

will flee south of "Esquel",

leave behind me,

thousand things to sell.

          Only one thing I swore,

lying on my bed yesterday,

Hendrix take discs,

and my beloved "S.G".





   I forget my debts,

perhaps lose my last name ...

Only that Fortune,

never again will dream.

Find in the mountains,

many roads to travel,

and at some distant intersection,

abandon this burden.



         Go Girl! ... hurry,

do not miss this train,

I'm crying on the platform,

and I have what I valued in my life,

in one hand to my wife,

and the other ...

Oh! my Baby, yes ...

my dear "S.G" ...


"Cascoteado" =  stoned
 "Esquel" = Patagonia argentina

"S.G" = (Gibson S.G.)

                                                                            Daniel H Guasti
                                                                            pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario