sábado, 31 de marzo de 2012

"HAIKU I " -(english)

                                                          "Haiku I"

The "Bullet Man" ...

He tore the roof ... Error!

He fell very far ... ...

 

Rainbow lights ... 

does your soul ...

Your noble soul ...

 

Hammer on,

  a finger ... No words,

 gross ...Aayy!... Uuyy! ... Uugg! ...
 


Silent... birds ...

Silence ... lightning ... thunder ...

First ... drops ...

 

The river flows ...

As time ... vile ...

No back ...

 

Poor tree ...

Only in the steppe ...

Calm ... or God ...

 

Tears and laughter

always kill time ...

Life itself ...

 

Sad ... my love ...

I miss you ... I remember ..

Wait for me there ...

                                                             Daniel H Guasti

                                                             pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario