lunes, 26 de marzo de 2012

"Priciples Conjetural , Tango"

                                                               "Principles Conjectural"

                                                                                                  (tango)


The science of your assumption,

  the building was of a quilt.

You learn things,

as the years go by ...

I brought a "conjectural principle" ...

Tucked away in your arms ...

Although I wished I could not decipher,

  and I became more mature.

Sold me a mailbox,

 very full of assumptions ...

I respect your mysteries,

but you were my number "complex" ...


Now try to understand you,

 in a recent or distant past ...

Being with you I had to "bancarme"

  all the assumptions that I put down ...

With you I have never been tributary

  and endeavored to preserve yourself.

But I doubt "escabuyeron" in the neighborhood,

when I tried investigarte.


As soon as you left, I set out to understand,

  the "theorem" more inexplicable.

I did not take as a hostage unknown,

 but as a great learning ...

Rain of strange conjectures left me,

which served as ballast then I ...


The past always leaves something

and a stack of letters cajoneadas,

The ones I read every so often melancholy,

as encyclopedias teaching ...

And use them to make a push,

 when I have to impose courage ...


But ... from the moment I met you ...

I chose to be less ignorant.

The "conjectural principles" that you left me,

  I have presented as "Thesis" ....

For the study the corresponding professional

whilst on my childishness I could free myself ...



"bancarme" : to resist 

"escabuyeron" : to get away 







                                                                                         Daniel H Guasti

                                                                                          pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario