miércoles, 7 de marzo de 2012

"CARTOONS ON MY MIND" ...TO MASTER , HOMERO MANZI

                                                         "CARTOONS ON MY MIND"

                                                                                               (tango)

                                                                             to  Homero Manzi's teacher ..


The fervor blinded ...

  to cling to the impossible.

Are cartoons mocking and sad,

. that I erased from my mind ...

Then pay the appropriate fee,

  by depart from reality,

It is the garment that fits me,

  to tributarte lightly ...


I was a penitent of your charity,

  a pilgrim without a destination.

I condemn the self-punishment,

  because they can not forget.

You can not be devoted,

  than it is unreasonable.

Source of the sharp peak,

  to I'll never ...


In my "cartoons"... I am a king,

with all the powers of the world.

But soon openly,

. I feel that I lose track ...

The direction of a destination "desolao '"

  how much I have to learn ...

Without you I am a gray shadow,

  miserable paper flying in the confusion ...


Sometimes I can tear easily imagine,

  in a field full of flowers ...

But I cringe strips poor

of my useless cartoons ...

They are the raw parables of life,

  that leave you empty handed ...

It's like going into a dead moon,

to tientos without being saved ...


You have to know how to recognize when the target is distracted,

  that's when you have to hit the shot.

And entreverarte before "apiole"

  the cold "seal" is for you ...

That's why I hide in my "cartoons",

  trying not to read me one ...

But in the end ... I feel that I discovered ...

What is left of my dreams ...



"apiole" =  take cognizance
 "desolao' = without sun                                                                          Daniel H Guasti

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario