lunes, 5 de marzo de 2012

"Anachronisms , Tango"

                                
                                                "Anachronisms , Tango"

                                                                                      (tango)

I've worshiped with fascination,

on all streets in the neighborhood.

With the fugacity of a color,

  that illuminates the power of the moon ...

Pretenderte was an outburst,

  product of my silly fantasy.

I eclipsed your beauty as a child,

  but I never have had in mind ...


Sometimes I like the wind,

  step next to you, invisible ...

Feint with a timid greeting,

  and there is no way you register me.

This world is full of "giles"

  who are obsessed with what can not.

Better target what you want,

  and not settle for what you do not mind ...


My ímprobas possibilities

  are challenging me today.

It's like trying to hit the "pool",

Or play a poker blind ...

Way as a "zombie" in the streets,

  demanding a chimera ...


But I will not lose my hope,

  by insistent ... no one beats me ...

With my ability and I know I am very "underground"

. until this nonsense ends up tired ...

Your beauty is hilarious,

  hits me since that day I saw you ...

Flechaste me one afternoon in April,

  when you joined the Bar ...

I was the tube to reach you .... do you remember? ...

A chair for your friends ...


That's why my hope is anachronistic,

and go as a pilgrim of time ...

I learned as a great champion ...

. to swim in my intimate "cloud of farts" ....

There...I that kingdom,

. and absolute power.

It is the place you're in my power,

Dream your dreams ... I accumulated ...

    

 "giles" = sillys
                                                                     Daniel H Guasti

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario