viernes, 23 de marzo de 2012

"The Blue Puck , song"

                                                          "The blue puck"

                                                                       (poem / song)







Blue elf

  who lives in your eyes.

Let him not wake up,

  is able to drink up whole

  in one gulp ...



Blue, your elf,

  and blue sea.

Deep abyss

In my dark room,

  the miracle of light ...



Blue your "Chakras"

the rotating in your throat,

  warm whispers words

I tremble with gratitude,

  as a bunch of praise ...



Blue, very thin,

  tears, your elf,

"Jumble" of stars,

They explode in my soul,

  sapphires gleaming ...



Blue Haven,

  your hands imperative.

Excess of fullness,

  caress my fears,

 and deletes them with bliss ...



Duende impostor

  your blue elf.

It appears to me without notice,

  at the tip of my nose,

  and renunciation requires me ...



Paraphrase you,

  across the wide blue sky.

And that mysterious elf,

  that enslaves me moonstruck,

  like a blue ghost ...





                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

                                                                             Daniel H Guasti

                                                                             pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario