miércoles, 14 de marzo de 2012

"Minkoswski space-time , Tango"

                                                "Minkowski space-time, Tango"

                                                                                                              (tango)






Yesterday I dreamed of something wonderful ...

Entering into a "Minkowski space-time."

Where laws governing different from what we have ...

"Good measure" of physics with which I disagree.

Here, time is a "dimension" more,

and you what you can put your accommodation.

I could pick up the thread of "kite"

the ostentatious pride of your ...

As it was by cutting the "lanyard".

the wind of your intrigues, pulling a lot.

Some thought I was crazy,

... To return to the same point.

Erase the mistakes I've made ...

What some say ... I care less ...


I was proud to have understood this,

the incredible "Minkowski space"

I "afanarme" a little "Metaphysics"

with a spoon in his hand.

I pushed a reality without hesitation,

for these "four dimensions".

The weather here is not as arrogant,

I tried to pull down his "swagger".

Before putting the "leg" again ...

I'm tying my laces of my shoes ...


The horizon foam made ​​me ...

because here ... everything is very smooth and perfect.

We must learn to "mangar" the "spacetime"

deserve to reach ..

Pull a "ball" in its network,

slipping through the cracks of your soul,

Getting out on one of their "curves",



... as a window ...

Now ... I own a "dimension" more,

at me deep inside ...

It is the most hindered "mirror" ...

The mysterious "mirror" your face ...







 


  "afanarme" = rob                                                                

  " mangar" = to ask


                                                             Daniel H Guasti

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario