sábado, 10 de marzo de 2012

"Geometry of Riemann , Tango"

                                          "Geometry of Riemann Tango"

                                                                                      (tango)

Outlined in the neighborhood, a shy sunset ...

and drawn the smooth lines of your shadow.

And a wall in your figure does not surprise me.

by curves drawn with suggestive.

Within the "Riemannian geometry",

everything to me ... is possible.

It is possible the incredible,

in the attempt to silence faithful of your face.

Who dares in a plane tangent to that point ...

right in the center of your blue eyes ...

 

This "bundle of tensors" is my will,

which appear to me as elves.

Me "suspicion" You always look that you prefer,

  and causes me as your occasional tears.

With a sort of "Scalar numbers" ...

the alarm that always precedes you.

Whispering, this time I acreditas,

the last chance to esmerarme.

Well I know that with the "Euclidean Geometry" ...

I could never define you.

It gives me too credible ...

to convocarte usual with these "curves".

Because you ... you opened the mystery,

only way to connect encolumno me.

 

The "differential geometry", is less stable

and end up stripping my perseverance.

Today, my nostalgia is more affordable,

and am awaiting a response.

This delirium is not a bet,

as the whimsical "curves" of this geometry.

That distorts reality ... so our ...

equal to that "tin" stacked in the corner ...

It expresses very well my twisted melancholy "can",

the inside of the "Geometry of Riemann" ...

                                                                                        Daniel H Guasti

1 comentario: