jueves, 1 de marzo de 2012

"The Estrellera"... (The woman with stars) (zamba)


                                    "THE ESTRELLERA" (Zamba).../ ... "The woman with stars"





  



         I saw you pass in the night ...

         As a beautiful shooting star ...

Bis / Alone you rider riverside

       / Lighting up my soul to go ..



        I was dumb as a tree,

        and my heart would explode ...

Bis / A spell of colored lights

       / Sank in the open woodland ...



       Ah ... my dear child estrellera,

         . I never tire of dreaming ...

  Bis / Maybe I can see the bottom of your eyes ...

         / When you do not deslumbres me more ..



         I would lose myself in a way,

         . to think of you alone ...

   Bis / Y in a beautiful calm night,

. / Your light me in the dark ...



            * Chorus *



Meanwhile sing this zamba,

  and a star on my guitar,

  çwill be a tear of pity ...

Sing ... sing ... this zamba ....

Please God, help me an angel ...

  and can find you in the sea ...

"zamba"=folk form a north-western Argentina in the beat of six-eight by  lilting rhythmic ...



                                                                            Daniel M, Guasti

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario