martes, 20 de marzo de 2012

"Appearances , Tango"

                                                   "Appearances, Tango"

                                                                      (tango)

Do not know if I'm awake,

or maybe I'll be dreaming.

Swearing in my efforts to forget,

and you appear out of nowhere.

Already begun to weave the plot,

and all that dare not tell you.

Now, everything is more affordable,

  I am not afraid to leave me ...


Your license is the offer me,

every night we talked openly.

No one in this context will impose points

no laws, regulations or idle ...

All that before we mock,

vomitaremos it confidently.

And I observe more beautiful than ever,

black and shiny your hair down.

What a travesty fanciful and perfect,

as if they were inside a story.


Many omissions, many complaints,

and now I have you always by my side.

All invoices I have recovered,

a forgooten  trash.

Now we discuss them ... one by one,

and print our seal of approval.

Trying not to offend ... please!,

do not ever escape out the window.


The Moon is very rare today ...

I think it was made of cloth.

We hints with her tears, Tangos,

and is forcing us to download.

Expired and redemptions of old,

vibrates because the harmony of the detachment.

In the cold reality that we experience ...

This is never possible ...

It is daybreak ... go if you want ...

  And come back tomorrow ... I beg ...


                                                            Daniel H Guasti

                                                           pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario