miércoles, 7 de marzo de 2012

"Philosophy and Tango"



                                           "Philosophy and Tango"
                                                                             
(Tango)

There is something ...
that “emparda” me.
The useless habit,
of our unsuccessful attempt,
Want to understand life ...
such as we imagine.
The unfair insistence
to accumulate "outrageous atoms."
And the whole budget,
that destiny takes you ...

Thinking of You ... spare me ...
What remains for me to learn.
We live in a constant rent
of our "eternal soul" ...
I have no magnifying glast
to investigate the universe.
All you get is "verse" ...
to the lightness of our being.
I just thank God,
by giving me the opportunity.
 For having met you ...
worth the sacrifice ...
and what I had to learn ...
Why? ... Always the misfortune .
 needs to grow ...

In our unusual fact,
the only real possibility,
In our very small capacity,
to discover the transcendent ...
As the "bug" insignificant ...
Ignore the philosophy ...
Fortunate to receive, 
The curiosity to learn.
But ... some will know,
therefore there are no books to achieve.
No one here will have the chance,
to estimate the unfathomable ...
Until all this sue,
 One day rear its "snout" ...
As if the immeasurable space ...
 Stick an unexpected turn
 
And we'll throw away all the "unknowns" 
which we were collecting ...


Create an enigmatic "canon"
 to understand "all" ...
All "theogony" despair,
when they kick the ankles ...
And our smallness is not absent,
. when you light up the depths ...
When more science advances,
 know more chaos ...
I say in this Tango
that is my way of saying ...

I feel that the way of "wisdom",
is near ... and is very wide ...
Not reached by scholar
nor the vain effort ...
I met a very pure,
and his example was enough ...
I never get to know ...
I the ruling pessimism ...
I forbid my weak ego ...

“empardan”= both... in the same line
                                                                        Daniel H Guasti                                                                                      

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario