jueves, 22 de marzo de 2012

"Extrapolations , Tango"

                                               "Extrapolations, Tango"
                                                                                  (tango)






There is a plethora synergy
that you involve me.
A trigger in your mouth,
I ejected into exile.
I drew a map intimate
for me to guide me.
In my humble attitudes,
I arrived at a destination.
I am a random number,
that every so often "Extrapolate".

To always make me reconsider,
if you, it's worth.
With explanations inconceivable
I did not clarify anything.
I feel I have put skates ...
Meanwhile, your irreverence pushes me.
I appear in the vicinity,
as lost as now.

I am an "imaginary number" in your account,
No "absolute value" ... no "unknowns".
And I guess I'm a "ten" ...
confined to my defeat.
Your unyielding patterns persist,
which collect like a "hermit."
It is customary to your criticism unfounded
if I'm driving like a keyboard.
I've never denied,
I have left of subjugation.
I give very hopeful step forward,
  and I beat him with a "zero" ...
"Extrapolarme" is my only way out ...
But ... back as a "ball" with flair ...
                                                                                Daniel H Guasti
                                                                               pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario