viernes, 2 de marzo de 2012

"The Chasquecito"..(tune pampas)

                                               "The Chasquecito"

                                                              (tune Pampas)



Oh! ... chasquecito crioyo,

bring me little notes of love.

Little flowers of the mountain are

joy in my heart ..



Oh! ... chasquecito my child.

today I burn pain,

Five days is a long,

to wait in the sun ..



Chasquecito of the canyon,

do me a favor and go see ...

Bring little letters I beg you,

I love this claim ...



When the dawn Sausal,

I think of you with illusions ...

You will take in your saddlebags,

to deliver on songs ..



Chasquecito of the pampas,

trots, canters, wait ...

Do not bring me misery,

I punishable by ...



Tonight, I am consoled by the moon ..

tonight will be with drop ...

Tomorrow is another day,

perhaps bring me song ...



Chasquecito of my people,

you're my angel herald ...

Bring me good news,

For me ... for the pattern ...



Very little I,

I hope if you do not ...

Very little in my life,

longed without your letters ...



My children give rein,

your "pingo trotter" ...

Do not be distracted by the way,

with your "gatiao redomón" ...





   Sweet child, a thousand things,

  I have to give today ...

Alfajores, words and dreams ...

candy and a "cimarrón" ...
    



  "Chasquecito" =mail delivery boy on horseback, as in the past




 "Tonada" =
Argentina folk form of a fairly free. There are two types of "tunes", the "Pampas" more sad and melancholy and "Cuyo" (provinces of Mendoza, San Juan and San Luis) ... more lively and cheerful.

"Gatiao Redomón" = partially tamed horse coat like a "puma"

"Cimarrón" = "mate" whitout sugar 

"pingo" = A horse

                                                     Daniel.H.Guasti

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario