lunes, 19 de marzo de 2012

"Fibonacci Secuence , Tango"

                                              
                                                  "Fibonacci Sequence, Tango"
                                                                                   (tango)





I persuaded the feelings,
But my timidity "embalurda".
I feel that my time goes by with her,
and I bet it cayao '...
I arrive at the bend right "embalao '" ...
and soon, "I'm going to fold" ...
I fear I have to "whack" ...
or to rebound as an "echo" ...

The minutes pass ... time,
and every time I'm farther away.
In a "Fibonacci Sequence" ...
Add up the minutes ...
  Each other.
as lies without discouragement
Now I understand the extravagance,
that this sequence contains.
An "Leonardo of Pisa" ...
He discovered it as a miracle.
That sequence "aviva" the distracted
Y is expressed in nature ...

Is that you qualify as pompous ...
I worship you too.
Sitting in your exalted "scepter"
I'm leaving and "loser" ...
Gamble ... will be better,
the scope of my dreams.
It's worse for "shrink" repentance ...
That to be very presumptuous.
It's a mess in my enmiendo,
And I refuse to act ...
But it is time, my friend ...
I am not an "asshole" ...
If everything in the end ...
Expiration date.
The "Fibonacci Sequence" I expected ...
Me "santigüeo" ...
Very deep breath ...
and later partner ...
                                                                    Daniel H Guasti
                                                                    pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

    "embalurda" = to confuse     
   "cayao'" = silent
   "aviva" = wakes
    "embalao'" =speeding     
"Me santigüeo" = I am crossed                                   

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario