viernes, 19 de octubre de 2012

"You distant word , Tango"


                                                      "Your distant word tango"
                                                                                          (Tango)


You ... you were not mine ...
Neither neck ... have been.
The dividing line is always curved
when the future is uncertain.
The Tango invites me to provide,
by a miracle, granted.
I learned that I have saved,
of unanswerable, hardships ...
Your distant word, I do not hurt and I stated,
what I have earned.

I am not, but "scan" ...
In insorteable world, I wrecked.
I dodged a thankless pain,
knowing that in the end, I was going to lose ...
There, by dawn ...
In the epilogue of my exile lucid.

It was you, my innocence,
as an anonymous petal in the wind.
The vain hope ...
An illusion, attached to the submission ...
I changed it a little discretion,
and the incorruptible, "forgotten" ...

Your distant word today is my relief,
  I do not condemn to submission ...
I've done a great favor,
for both, do not waste the time.
He hid in a "pasture" very dry ...
my shy quiet ...
Because the soul is soothed me ...
knowing that since ... forever ...
I ... I do not need ...
                                                                        Daniel H Guasti
                                                                        pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario