lunes, 15 de octubre de 2012

"Letter , to Alejandro Lavandina"


                                                            "Letter to Alejandro Lavandina"

Dear Alejandro:

Let me ... take the liberty of sending you these tangos ...
My blog is ... "Tangos Poems 55" ...
And there are about 800 poems,
most are Tangos ...
With a special ... be ...
Unusually crazy ...
I tried to apply to Tango
a true "expansion of consciousness" ...
I mean ... it away a bit of their own canons ...
As are "the Minita", "Quarter" ... the inevitable "horns", etc ...
But sometimes the Tango returns alone,
Like a "Boomerang" ...

My Blog ... is a "laboratory experiment" ..
I have added the "seasoning" most unexpected ...
Like for example,
"Quantum Physics", "Astro Physics", "Advanced Mathematics"
 "Esoteric", "philosophy" "Yoga" "Astronomy" ... etc ...
I tell you, there were times, that this "broth alchemical"
entered in an uncontrolled boiling ...
Letting out of the pot,
 a sort of "thick foam"
 color "emerald green" ...
Other ... dense vapors "saturated violet" ...
have invaded my little "Laboratory" ...
So I was afraid ...
and fled like a coward,
 fear of flying ... all ...

I live in the neighborhood of slaughterhouses,
between the streets "Cosquín" and "Bragado"
near the club "Glorias Argentinas" ..
And it is my home, a great "House of Cards" ...
I hear you, when I can, but I always fall asleep ...
So just in case you read some of my outrageous Tangos,
I will qualify ... as a "dream" ...
My two "pages" in the morning, I announced, "new" ...
and my two "ministers" "sycophants" endorse it as always ...
When there ... some "courtiers" who covet my ephemeral "throne"
find enclosed ... be responsible for slander ...

I can not mention, who my "great masters" ...
such as "Manzi", "Cadícamo", "Discépolo", "Catullus" .. "Le pera" "JMContursi ..." Foundling "... etc ...
and more closely, "Horacio Ferrer" and "Hector Black"

But I will make a special mention ...
In this "Vanguard exquisite" of "new authors of letters"
I admire "to plagiarism" - (Borges)
As some of them are ...
"Alejandro Swarcman" ... "Raymond Rosales" ... "Haydee Daiban" ...
"Marta Pizzo", and others ...

I knew that some "honest Musicians"
have tried to sing these "strange Tangos"
But unfortunately ... have done ... prisoners ...

I greet you with a hug and "Evangelist"

Ing.Daniel H Guasti
City of Buenos Aires
"Poems Tango 55"
email: pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario