martes, 23 de octubre de 2012

"Three Futures , Tango"

                                                      "Three futures, Tango"
                                                                         (Tango)



Three futures, are my sorrow ...
Enigmas that I am suffering.
Your name names me in your arms,
For the woman that I dream ...
She will not betray me,
  in the real injustice of my desenfados.
Having the rare virtue of meditation ...
And choose the "blindfolded" ...

Doubt is an unexpected gift
When you have to discuss it, inside.
We estimated the lesson itself,
the infamous "beating", will teach you.
The early experience never going to give you,
  the numbers of the last play ...
In matters of the heart ...
Choose, always a "timba" ...

Who knows, signe me your indifference,
as a bitter cup of champagne.
That is just filled to half,
with the privileges, which one wins.
Spin around in my head ...
"Three futures" which are disputed.
Rub shoulders for trying, arrive first,
in the sordid career of my "karma" ...

Then ... time passes,
Honda and leaves its mark.
The footprint of the "sole"
Tango who unknowingly hurts the track.
Before her out to dance ...
I measured right, your own shyness ...
Then you do not know what to do,
when the destination, you "pulls back the curtain" ...
All futures are fine print,
that enrolling you in your "book of complaints" ...
As a "bit hard" inside you is "boring" ...
and you are false casting ... lies ...



"timba" =illegal gambling                                                  Daniel H Guasti
                                                                         pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario