lunes, 29 de octubre de 2012

"KARMA , Tango" (english)

                                              "KARMA, Tango"
                                                                       (Tango)
So, as uncontrollable are going,
the scattered colors of the night.
So ... I present my complaint and reproach,
 to what they call, "Karma".
I ... I'm a victim,
of various pains, and miseries m ...
Crazy! ... I do not "stick a" ...
It is touching me, madness ...
De, who knows that "bastard" ...
which held me in past lives ..
If they win I go to my former life,
and grab a "kick in the ass" ...
And to those who suffered losses ...
 I always, I sympathize ...
 those who suffer, a "fucking karma" ...

Shortly .... do in our lives ...
with our own "free will",
Just find it "tickled" to those laws, convicted,
One perhaps can tame, a bit.
They say it is the same Being,
Where "transmigrates" from one side to the other ...
But to me, I will "to the orto" ...
And not in that "window" ... I complain ...
Only God's part,
 This "bard" we suffer ...
If I am only good for water ...
and I have to do "endurance"
the "shit he did, another ...
In the "algebraic sum"
of "good and evil deeds" ...
This "bad bug" tanned ", the" negative number ".
I will not "I release" as a Christian,
And please! ... Respect to "Buddhism" and "Hinduism"
But as they say, is growing with suffering,
I would be higher, that "The Obelisk" ...

To God, I ask explanations,
. Between the limits of my consciousness ...
Is not it? The one God "chance" ...
That if, that "I whore" uncompromising ..
Seeing a helpless boy, or miserable ...
What reasons! .... imposed that ...
I do not know where to go ...
By eat this great "hock" ..
I can not imagine that paradise they call "nirvana" ...
Rather, I pause ...
And then ...
Back to "whore" ...                                    Daniel H Guasti
                                                             pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar                                                                                                              
   "orto" =the  ass                                                    

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario