miércoles, 10 de octubre de 2012

"Absolute finitude , Tango"

                           
                                   "Absolute finitude, tango"
                                                                           
(Tango)
I do not own, next time,
Because I do not believe in God ...
Neither believe ...
Nor am I going to resign
with my tiny ability to reason.
according to the limitation that we fit.
And I bear witness that investigated ...
in countless villages all corners
For me, heaven is heaven ...
And nothing more.
 
I'm like a flower convinced
 
knowing that he will never be reborn ...

So I suffer more than anyone ...
knowing your face scented "flower porteña" ...
Never again will I see ...
Not in a unsuspected sky ...
Neither ever, nor after
Women ... "morocha" and "porteños" ...
New opportunities no longer exist ...
Upon completion of our Tango ...
Dancing like two ghosts stay ...
in an old courtyard of the neighborhood ...
Our solemn "karma" lose,
their "due date", and its accuracy ...

I, I think everything here will end ...
and like, imagine a painful day ...
I can no longer see more, your eyes,
Those big black eyes,
that shadow on the moon ...
Those dark lashes,
that adorn your crazy smile
Your naked body in the morning,
will role that took the wind ...

It ... that when I leave,
I'll let my rootlessness ...
and my pitiful helplessness,
with the sublime music of your voice ...
The song will be yours my tears,
Larks, who plead in flames ...
in a desolate and squalid desert ...
At one time, just borrowed ...
And I just hope my excited ...
Knowing that we will definitely, one ...
Fine sand into nothingness,
holding hands,
States in the same space,
without measures, or "coordinate" ...
where love ... quietly
without anyone knowing ...
extasea eternally ...
Because it is ... your infinite peace,
 
both "love" ... missed ...


“Morocha” : black hear
 “porteño” : natural of Buenos Aires                                                               
                                                                              Daniel H Guasti
                                                                 
          pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario