jueves, 11 de octubre de 2012

"DECISIONS , Tango"


                                                                  "Decisions, Tango"
                                                                                         (Tango)




Just as a "presdigitador" ...
With its hidden movements.
My breath away,
and then converted in "magic" ...
So ... being unable to check the mystery of your soul ..
I will sign ... much "magic" ...
Not knowing how to express yourself ... anything,
And with a strange attraction, I adore ..

You are a completely etheric
I could never arrive at ...
Your "no match", I did mourn
much more than you suspect.
I would rebuild, my courage,
and on a cold night,
loosing my shyness untestable,
that prevents me from seeing the reality.
Like the Tango, to be,
And I will leave a void ...
I will, enough oxygen.
to encourage me to express,
what temple it for you,
what I for you, I always carefully ...
Then ... As a "Knight Templar" ...
Endure my own personal experience.

Since I ran the "Dictionary",
preparing my speech, I was going to say.
You must be crossing off the future,
and false utopias ...
Just'm a "soldier" who gives fight
with an interior of "lead" ...
He "will present battle," your great "Ego" ....
With my fears ... more obtuse ...

                                                              Daniel H Guasti
                                                              pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario