lunes, 1 de octubre de 2012

"RIMEL blue , Tango"


                                   "Rimel Blue Tango"
                                            (Tango)
                                        Daniel ... my daughter Andrea Guasti


"Rimel" ... blue ... And your lashes huge, light ...
In those eyes of heaven, desolate ...
"Palette", zany colors,
flying on a nostalgia indigo.
Excise libidinous your hands,
I deny shadows suffering "candle" ...
And laughter, your laughter glorious youth,
I cherished as a child ... imperturbable.
Rimel ... delirium with a memory, fine ...
rainbow of your deep blue eyes.
Firme "coloratura" which revived a Tango,
heavy oil, the oil that summer happy.

"Rimel" ... vibrant brush my soul ... gray ...
"Funnel", "conceited" in a sense, undefined.
That slipped cleaning your abyss,
the deep abyss of your merciless "loop" ...
Bond of love, which even I collect,
From a past ethereal splendor.
The evocation, always done in pairs ...
Only if you are very lucky ... ...
It boasts a stingy my usual forgetfulness ...
final branch of the tree that caught fire before your eyes closed ...

Your eyes "mascara" is projected on a glass.
 With the blind reflexes thee, wicked.
Burning a cross of wheat "dry ...
For again, I go back to re-edit.
The healthy nerve to your naked body,
is a "firm Tattoo" in my soul, that drives me.
Dance ... in my memory steadily for "sandals", poor ...
Mascara ... paper .. I've never hidden ...

Blue eyes ... range of cool colors,
tangled in the shadows of your patio.
The brightness of your smile essential, I rescued,
As the "false" "encores" a very Tango "puppet".
Saña with paints that boast their great "escruche" ...
To ask again ... I do not prevent blowing again ...
"Rimel" ... Suffering ... allegorical window where the moon is cast ....
And you returned as a mysterious "Pink Night" ...
                                                                                              Daniel H Guasti
                                                                                              pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

"Escruche" =to rob

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario