jueves, 18 de octubre de 2012

"It is long , the wait...Tango"



 "It is long, the wait ... Tango"
                                                                                    (Tango)

Today I evokes your beauty ...
Shimmering like a coin,
Submerged in a "puddle" ...
After a heavy rain,
in the confines of my neighborhood ...
The bright smile on your beautiful eyes ...
Black eyes like an abyss,
like an abyss, black ...
Your eyelashes excessive,
and the pale light of moon , in your face ...

Nobody thinks that this is "hyperbole" ...
I mean ... What I tell ...
When nostalgia is made of copper,
deep wounds, poor heart,
with a "dagger" of melancholy.
Your look is exaggerated,
  In the depths of my soul ...
While, therefore, I am lost,
like a rusty bucket demolished.
The clear hope of your return,
  with the "ghosts" that pick.

My patience is an ordeal,
and I want to mourn.
From the day you left You,
The hours stretched me in my "dimensional space",
As if I ran without hesitation,
  nearby, at the "speed of light" ...
In search of an "indulgence" ...
I change of attitude.

There is serious ... this "tessitura"
want to limit yourself to your own growth.
The tree that both possess,
grow best in our freedom.
  I suffer without you ...
But are the "lessons" that it gives me,
my "playful providence" ...
For me "passing grade" ...
  With the hardest ... "evidence"
  Your hurtful, no ...
                                                                            Daniel H. Guasti
                                                                            pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario