domingo, 28 de octubre de 2012

" QUANTUM MAZES; Tango"

                                                       "QUAMTUM MAZES , Tango"
                                                                                      (Tango)



My heart is on fire, I called ...
To try to discover what you're thinking.
So ... are the infinite variables that I am mistaken,
not reach me, my whole life.
Are "Quantum Mazes" ...
The paths of your playful feelings.
They blend with the same "particles" in the wind ...
And fall as a "garlic" ...

The most inexplicable, on top ...
With his walk fatiguing.
There is no "equation" that supports ...
Resolve, your secrets tight.
I no longer know how to face as much,
and lose myself in a barren desert,
  My fears are very logical,
As the "neutrino" I never "shortcut" ...

The majestic, already makes me gullible,
with deep affection I have for you.
Growing speculation in a sunset ...
With sobriety ... what indiscreet.
The lost "Mesones" are colliding with each other ...
Not to find a "decent exit" ...

Always understand a woman, is a nightmare ....
And there you have, a lot of fortitude.
It seems that he "morphs" his soul undiscoverable ...
With the plasticity ... "Plasticine" ...
Until one does not know where to shoot,
in the confines of his own innocence ...
Seeking the word, kind, and I "bank" ... any storm ...
There is a long "coloratura" that "coda" ...
Heavy ... but for what you want ...
Well ... it's worth ....
                                                               Daniel H Guasti
                                                               pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario