viernes, 12 de octubre de 2012

"And I just , I saw , Tango"


                                                "And I just, I saw Tango"
                                                                       (Tango)
I lived ... or survived ...
In the "agnostic breed" of this life.
But nothing is eternal,
as the moody misery.
Until, that in a random day ...
I saw you ...
I saw you ... and you were there ...
splendid, as always.
Hamacándote under that tree.
In a patient sunset ...
That lucky summer ...

That home, for my ...
It was like a big brother.
Well never ended,
what I, I visited ...
From that moment,
  my muddy, desolate space ...
I "curved" to, your insides,
by your "infinite gravity" ...
The subtle, always,
force, vital ...
And much of what they talked ...
as "Mercury", weighs the love ...
and relieved, the unfortunate.
With those clear eyes,
with your sweet deep look ...

I only managed to say, a word ...
I immediately got a response.
It seemed ... I expect,
with my own "fantasy", in tow.
Your face in my dreams disfuma ...
Making me mourn, as a girl.
I am thanking God for his "glorious architecture" ...
With a lavish "source" of beauty.

Sos ... and you are my true master,
of a hopeful future.
In You, the muses dance,
to cheer, at any time.
That flower, that almost never sleeps ...
promoting the advantage.
The advantage of feeling triumph over the fate ...
And give "feints" my "karma" ...
"Diamelas" warm at night ...
"Noble ghosts" that constantly populate ..
My poor heart on fire ...
I saw you ... and that's it, the farce ...
I think only in the "vain Metaphysics" ...
I live alone ... I'm living now ...
I only saw you ...
And they became fully awake ... "nymphs" ...

                                                            Daniel H Guasti
                                                            pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario