lunes, 15 de octubre de 2012

Undeniably , Tango"


                                                  "Undeniably, Tango"
                                                                         (Tango)
                                                                                 To you......



I always shelter in your beautiful memory,
which has been taken advantage of boldness.
Savagely invaded,
my own, while ...
Since I can not, deny,
or make me distracted.
As one who achieves an impossible goal,
shyness and then tries to hide ...
Knowing, that in life there are many, misery,
and many, are, suffering ...
Tango In this, I repeat,
My fierce passion, thank you.

Now to me, the world I think, more friendly,
Although well know already, do not steal.
I gave my reason, to infinity, to be with you.
in the lightness of our destinations, involved
I've awarded part,
your "treasure" deeper.
That valuable "treasure" that you gave me,
I've become a memory, "wise" ...

Not for nothing of annoyance,
 I will not make this "sin" ...
The "sin" of the impossible ....
That's just an "idle dream."
Since "the great secret", not "tight" ....
As is revealed to me, to what we have been ...
In you I found the "Endless Love"
which is not, nothing possessive.
The only sense of this "universe" ...
Where all have "Expiration Date" ...
Living those moments with you ... it was worth it
The undeserved "chaos" ... Such a "shame" ...
When everything is finished ...
When it disappears,
until the last "atom" of the Universe ...
Remain in a "virtual" floating your name ...
By forgetting his own "God" ...
... Your beautiful name ...
Next to mine ...
We will be forever together ... and together ...
                                                                       
                                                                                 Daniel H Guasti
                                                                            pisulinoal@yahoo.com.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario