jueves, 4 de octubre de 2012

"The Mirror of my room , Tango"


                                               "The mirror of my room, tango"
                                                                                 (Tango)
Know ... how we miss you ...
Me and the old mirror.
The old mirror in my room.
hung ... seems request, help.
You no longer have to repeat yourself ...
Neither your beautiful face,
neither true charm of your body ...
Your naked body ...
your "breasts", perfect,
indecencies of a memory ... pretentious.

You do not "reflect" or "diffracted" ...
And I suspect,
its enormous nostalgia.
Nostalgia, which in turn ... is "nothing" ...
"Nothing" as a suffering, hope.
Sometimes ...
Reflects the moon,
on those nights when heated ....
I open my window ...
So ... I feel that the mirror cries penalties,
Your absent smile.
Never rush ... had ...
For the mirror ... never had soul ...

Raved that in his dreams "virtual" ...
In fateful dawn.
The mirror, longs .. your back ...
and is like expecting your beautiful face ...
Perhaps ... are the dreams of a mirror as, "fictitious" ...
perhaps, also, it is the Tango ...
It starts ... and ends ...
and leaves you with your soul ...
like ... floating ... hanging from a pipe ...
Because ... the dream of a mirror,
is "nothing" ... pure vacuum ...
"Empty Vacuum" ... space ...
Unknown "molecules", off ...

But these "molecules", remain "twinned" ...
As the same penalty as we both drown ...
We are "coupled" in the same ...
in the sense of your absence.
Forever ... we will be waiting ...
I in my eager arms ...
And the mirror, the mirror, which I name you ...
in esoteric, "ambiguity" of the rectangle ...
                                                                     Daniel H Guasti / pisulinoal @ yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario