lunes, 22 de octubre de 2012

"Golberg Variations , Tango" .. to J.S.Bach


                                            "Goldberg Variations, Tango" .. to J.S.Bach
                                                                                (TANGO)


Whoever could imagine ..
After almost, "two hundred and eighty years."
"Gottlieb Goldberg," I would give a "hand
to reconcile my dream.
To me, the "apoliyo" never comes,
because my mind is full of monologues.

So, that sleepless ...
"Count of Keyserlingk" ...
Which ... Bach asked ...
I wrote something for your "student" ..
"Goldberg" ... with his "clavichémbalo" ...
It was, to sleep "elephant" ...
But for him, it was more than friendly,
he slept like a child ...
To me, it makes me come quickly "the apoliyo" ...
with that blessed "floppy" ...

Sleep a night with my "Musette" ...
that little "goddess of Paris".
And with all the "minas" from here,
I have taken, sleep.
I've never been "beggar" ...
With God, and with all the Saints.
For me "Goldberg," is like a "weed"
And ... I do not need any sleeping pill ...

The silence of my room is a grim epilogue
to me, I can not control.
I will appear my "ghost" of a pair,
as, an unfortunate visit.
Now I learned to throw them "la mula"
with a string of "letters" false ...
Support the head on my pillow,
without any of my sins ...
I am ... a "parrot" of "pampas"
living in this, "crazy town".
Buenos Aires ... you "engayola" to "bad luck".,
To make your sorrows go forgetting ... ...
                                                             Daniel H Guasti
                                                              pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

    "Apoliyo" = to sleep
     
"minas"girls

"engayola" = to get on prison

"la mula" = the traps                                               

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario