miércoles, 17 de octubre de 2012

"Pieces hung , Tango" (chess)

                                                  "Pieces hung, Tango"
                                                                               (Tango)


As useless "hanging pieces" ...
Nothing I can touch me.
In our thunderous game of Chess,
I have fear of losing the "Lady" ...
I prepare myself for a "final" ...
With all my "parts devalued" ...
Fearing that "drop the needle"
I'll see how I can, resolve.
Knowing that hard "axioms" of your personality,
are characterized by their gall ...

If I tell you, if ...
I'm going, unless ...
If I tell you, no ...
I reach, the "times" ...
I do not have "quick strategies"
or that play, I will benefit ...
With you, I only disguise ...
the "final" unfavorable, that is me.
In the play, "fortieth" ...
I, "suspend", I left.
Then , I will adjust the waist
to restart the "Full Moon" ...

At first I did, the "short castling" you do not mind,
to conceal my own weaknesses ...
I spied ... from the top of my desolate "Tower"
as to my "parts" hurt this "closure" ...
Imaginare, a "combination", give me respite
just to follow, hopefully in the "game" ...
The "bishop" and is "ambushed" ...
to stick with "a joke", and "jaques" ...
Already "up my needle" ...
and your "dominating" ... with project "Mate" ...
   It will be more worthy ... my "abandonment ...
or continue to insist ... with what ... not possible ...
                                                                                    Daniel H Guasti
                                                                                     pisulinoal@yahoo.com.a

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario