sábado, 27 de octubre de 2012

"The source , Tango"

 "The source, Tango"
                                                                         (Tango)


It was, in that stone fountain compact
with water irrevocable "octahedral" ...
Where I could guess your face reflected,
and Moon, browsing its surface.
Today already, I think, incredible,
the ardent romances of those years.
The Tango, never resists,
to nostalgia, and the deceptions ...

That both danced waltz,
in a heated, party ...
And the reflection of the source,
  as hunting, a fable ...
Caught in its plane, your mouth moves,
your smile and took her to the bottom.
As a mysterious book without words,
written with facts, tight ...

The source is still perfect ...
in spite of the many years.
I could not I contain my tears,
when I went yesterday, in front of your house.
Through the "rejal", I could make out,
Silhouette melancholy that source.
Source, always inspires,
  and keep a "nymph" in her own lips.

I do not know, it was you ...
Neither you turned, years ...
But today suit, this flower ...
enmity, with my hands ...
To throw, no one sees me,
to provide for our happy years ...
The rest are just ... nuances,
as you remember, unavoidable ...
The occasional "magic" is present,
  if one is tenacious to call it ...
Source ... you were a "monument of praise" ...
In hot stories and romances ... ...
                                                                    Daniel H Guasti
                                                                    pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario