jueves, 18 de octubre de 2012

"THE ETERNAL MILONGA , TANGO" to Adolfo Bioy Casares





                                                   "The" Milonga "eternal , Tango"

                                                                                  (Tango)

                                                     to Adolfo Bioy Casares.. ..
Someone may believe fabulous
but I will endeavor to explain,
what a night lunate,
I discovered in that neighborhood ...
I remember ... it was on the first floor,Of a Baroque house,
Very flowery balconies,
 And nostalgic these patios
rejales reflected the ... the moon ...
as if they were gold flashing ..

Wandering through the suburbs,
overheard some wonderful tangos,
punctuated by a melodious bellows,
and violins accompanied choir,
The night was sublime and mysterious,
that only happens in the neighborhoods of the edges,
And as a string of sentences ... Music sounded ... trapped ...
inside the doorways ...
I could not with my temper,
and sent me to the dance hall,
To recognize good music,
 I've never been deaf ...

But the point that I went ... I was cold ...
There was a collection of "minas",The best ... in my life ..
And on top of the most unusual On stage was playing the "fat" Troilo ..
The musicians ,  winked  an eye.
All was joy and merriment ...
I was already hard ... like bread on Monday,
But then I sat,
and tried to invite to dance to a mine,
approached me smiling and coquettish,

 When I wanted to embrace,
long as I kept "drunk" ...

Everything was a lie ...
 It was fictional ...
If even the whiskey that was "sucking" ...
 I thought of artifice ...
But ... I finally accept ...
According to what we witness every day ...

This seemed less ominous ...And more healthy ...
Then ... I was a long time, Within that "milonga" ethereal
When he came to play the "master Pugliese" ,

not take it more ...
and I burst into to cry , as a child ...

Never have imagined being able to live it,
and who would believe me ...
I stayed a while longer,
but suddenly did not know if he was awake,
 Or had begined  to dream,
I thanked the tangos ...
and educated said ... bye! ...

Of course, my friends of the bar ...Never have believed this.
And I chose to shut my mouth, 

To not take me for a madman.
There are days when I venture,
to go through that magical home ...
I always see light, music and "milonga" ...
but I intend to discipline, Keep my sanity.


 For this living monument,
pure essence of Buenos Aires ...
One must believe in miracles ... Reality sometimes turns ...
Just think of that existed,Gardel, Cátulo,

 Cadícamo .. Manzi ... Discépolo ... Le Pera ..
May Our Lady, bless this milonga,
that matter ... those who refuse ...


 Will give back to those who just joined,
Let the madness ... "I invited"
think of it ,  eternal glory ...
...Before the goblins repent ...

and ...It running... all
                                                      
    "minas" = woman
    "milonga"= dance of tangos

                                                         Daniel H Guasti
                                                          pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar


               

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario