sábado, 6 de octubre de 2012

"GRAY , Tango" to María Luisa Anido

                                           "GRAY, Tango"
                                                 (Tango)
                                      A "mimita" ... Maria Luisa Anido ...
                                    Inspired by his "Three Preludes nostalgic" ..



"Gray cloth" ... is the rag ...
Guess that the brightness of the noble bandoneon.
This glow, which is fine grain,
commensurate with your unbridled beauty.
"Grey" ... is the "nomadic cadence"
a "tremolo" Compadrón "and friend.
Storm "gray" which took the neighborhood ...
"Gray" that was ... and will be my destination ...

I offer you the folly,
of a future, trivial and prosperous ...
  The glass of wine boils, at times ...
when I try to discover your beautiful face.
If anything, I could repeat ...
The Theatre "gray" from my past.
Smoke, which calls for a shift ... the miracle,
to proclaim that definitely, I love you ...

"Grey" ... "Farabute" Skyline, last ...
"Mishio" refuge where I hide my helplessness.
Color that supports deep beg ...
Women who destroyed the myth of failure ...
I am not owner of zany colors,
. struggling with my future, "Timba" ...
My guitar is my last corollary iron,
To enter your "being" deeper.
"Gray" that was ... and will be my own personal experience ...
Which hit the roof of my sleepless ...

"Grey" clandestine word "Aurora likely" ...
And handing your black eyes, your magic ...
It is against a background "gray" ...
Where your brushes prove the hue ...
May your "rainbow" ...
  dream inside ...
These "rainbow wash of harmony" prelude "
and the notes were cleared ... cries ...
"Grey" ... to be ... and it is my confinement ..
In this "gray cell" ...
From the great "Abbey" ...
  You ... have you inside ...
                                                        Daniel H Guasti
                                                      
   pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar
    "Farabute" = false

      "timba" = illegal gambling                                          

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario