viernes, 5 de octubre de 2012

"THE SEA , Tango"..a María Luisa Anido

                                                           "THE SEA , Tango"
                                                                         (Tango)
   A "mimita", the great master of guitar "Maria Luisa Anido" inspired "3 Nostalgic Preludes" ...

Your voice, insinuating,
imposed is inside me,
the busy, insistent ...
Sound of the sea ...
That voice that will not let me ...
or rest or think,
and lost on my doorstep ...
And moreover, it's driving me, crazy ...
Wished the waves erase ...
The solid "tenor" of my helplessness ...

I tried to flee, unexpected ways,
  these desolate beaches ...
But my love ...
I could not console my melancholy,
with the past of my oblivion in tow.
My time is no longer linear ..
And in his weary hours, your beauty deforms.
  as the stroke of a playful "hyperbola".
With his sad flats obtuse,
  with the strains of the rain melted ...
As hot sand in my throat,
that is burning my poor words ...

My faults are becoming gigantic ...
from the sad moment you left ...
It seems that the sea, asking me .. why? ..
I have been so arrogant.
Me You, you forgot ...
I'm just ... "soup of the day" ...
The higher man arrives ...
But his painful grows "lust" ...

But never sit in a chair ...
The cold numbers, and words.
As these small waves on the shore,
ranging caressing feet ...
My pride got away, the bush,
for trying usurparte, my measure.
But now ... as a paradox behind,
I became a "transmuted light" ....
That light ... that stands for eternal ...
As the search for the false allegories ...
As the unbearable silence of the "pink" ...
                                                                     Daniel H Guasti / pisulinoal @ yahoo.com.ar 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario