viernes, 19 de octubre de 2012

"HYPERCUBES , TANGO"



                                                    "Hypercubes, Tango"
                                                                                         (Tango)
Yesterday I dreamed ... that since the "fourth dimension" ...
You were talking to me.
And I asking the faithful transposition
 it in my dreams, not prescribed.
Be without you ... my future is a nightmare,
 I say from my confinement.
Maybe tomorrow I can get out the sun on the other hand,
 and I timidly escape this horror ...

Among those blessed "hypercubes"
always sounds where the inexplicable Tango ...
Where the breeze of harmony,
blows with a prayer of joy ...
Region who despises the cruel boredom,
. and disposes of his knot.
With a "symbolic berretín"
I could caress your hands warm.
The tacit agreement that we have done,
Are swimming in a sea of mercury ...

Sometimes I rave that you see me from that dimension ... "PLANE"
 and I guessing you my deepest feelings.
I reminisce with foreboding ...
In an unscrupulous immortality.
Spans paradigms are mystics,
though I know you're very close ...
I stretch my arms far as they go,
 between the "tension" of the "hypercube" ...

This Tango does not interfere with the discursive,
in what for me is eternal.
I'll explain in my dreams ...
Since there is nothing more real.
Now I know I can emulate.
the "metaphysical" more "good".
I was running out the anger ...
 as I can see you happy and crumbling foundations.
It is in the jargon of your black eyes,
 perishes where the "geometric abstraction".

The pessimism of my rigidity ... ceases,
between these etheric lines.
They reached the sky my pleas ...
And now, you're very close.
I Tango comes with music "Gregorian"
 and my school for my soul.
All dimensions are me "in the same line" ...
Just to be able to caress your face ...

Daniel H Guasti
pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario