miércoles, 30 de mayo de 2012

"With all the power in your hands , Tango"

                                            "With all the power in your hands, Tango"
                                                                                               (tango)

Now .... that cleared all your prejudices ...
You have a great safety.
Front of your choice "causal" ...
I declare myself an outsider.
You will note that wry smile,
powerful and brazen.
Have all the power of a star,
about to explode.
With your approval, I try to apply ...
Setting this indefatigable topic ...

I keep my style proud ...
And I go to the "certain percentage".
Listening ... my speech,
persuade me with your silence.
Nothing will change course,
which prefijaste yourself.
It will clarify all parties,
for the alums with your vanities ...
To fade the "full stop"
I guess in your eyes.
Where is that deep abyss
it was delirious to my dreams ...

You have all the power of the Cosmos,
by your own internal security.
There are no such empathic symmetries ...
And I ... with my monologue.
While you, very quiet ...
Quiet, powerful and relentless.
I'm all a "friar"
barefoot and surrendered at your feet.
But ... it was something to understand ...
Well ... do not venerate a Goddess ...
However ... I guess in your smile ...
 Say me ... that's good ...
                                                                           Daniel H Guasti
                                                                         pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario