domingo, 6 de mayo de 2012

Tankas VII"..(english)

                                                      
                                                    "Tankas VII"

  Chasing me ...
A sinister shadow.
Until I got tired ...
The "painted" yellow ...
The shadow disappeared ... ...

Hover the Sun ...
Randomly by the "cloth" ...
The "ball", run ...
The "chance" to Luis, it burns ...
Weep ... for that woman ... crying ...

My dear "freight" ...
It seems, wanted to tell me something ...
Nothing I sensed ...
Poor me ... maybe? ...
I can believe, superior ...

The piano always
It's there ... waiting ...
Touch Someone ...
As "personal" kind ...
  Docile ... silent ...

Poor rob ...? ...
  The bike to "bear" Tito ...
What beat! ... Gave ...
When police arrived ...
The "chorros" ... applauded! ...
                                                  "chorros" = thieves

The "Transvestite" ..
Was attacked ... maligned ...
I defended him ...
"Punches" ... Two "men" ..
Against two ... cowards! ... fled ...

The "silence of God" ...
It is "crazy" ... Nothing ...
Serves see the sun
Dying in the west ...
Where there are no ... "reasons" ...

We who,
We have known the pain,
Like the "practice"
Perhaps? ... We have not learned ...
When? ... Learn ...
                                                     Daniel H-Guasti / pisulinoal@yahooo.com.ar




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario