viernes, 11 de mayo de 2012

"Notes Polar , Tango"

                                         "Notes polar Tango"
                                                                          (tango)

That "F sharp" is my ally ...
And all converges to there ...
Even when I think of you ...
"Focus" of pure melancholy.
Shines like a torch,
in the depths of my soul.
Causing the necessary pause,
the harsh reality inferred.
Notes are a cluster of rebel
I depart from the bitterness ..
"Polar Notes," the point "posta"
to uniting in the same "score".
The reluctance of a shady past ...
A question that ... "Aboca" ...

Covered my eyes from my face,
I did not take account.
Now is different, my insolvency
and I face as a "Don Quixote" ...
We are all part of this "balurdo" ...
and "bardo" that  "curte" himself ...

I'm not in "check" ...
From you I never regret.
Fidelity, I do not measure it "the percent" ...
Well ... is that nobody is perfect ...
That is, they got the appraisal of my "ego" ...
By introducing your "labyrinth".
Experience is something you are registered
that you're bound dictated ...

We no longer "will fit" the "jinx" ...
To ask for another test.
These "polar notes" are the "pulley"
Raising our "empathy" ...
In this life the unique and annulled "tenth" ...
Is to be faithful to the "eternal cause."
This approximates Tango ... just ...
and is blowing ... in your beautiful "black tabs" ...

"posta"= the best
"Aboca" = to made
"balurdo" = trouble
"bardo" = destination
"Curte"= doing
                                                               Daniel H Guasti
                                                               pisulinoal@yahoo.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario