jueves, 10 de mayo de 2012

"Party , the Third Tone...Tango"

                                                "Party, the Third Tone ... Tango"

                                                                   (tango)

                                            .. to Master and organist Adelma Gómez ...









Brega your beauty to twist my ...

Trying, you see the redemption ...

I cut your face in a door ...

shadow of the iron ... "Hypotenuse" ...

You change as you change a coin,

amendment which squeezes poor ...

God forbid this "Tango" not exempt me ...

To adivinarte ... in "third tone" I get involved ...



Delivery in two my bitter ...

for having, as I could.

But ... to "chance", he never discusses it,

If regulated as the "law of gravity."

When you do you get more game ...

fun as you return you a card ...

Where to go to "oracular" your indulgence,

ensuring the idle lies in your mouth ...

Although not certain I care ...

What you say ... always makes me ..

Speed ​​up my poor illusions ...

As an engine that fuels my sound crazy ...



In the most comprehensive of my hopes ...

You've put me in the balance ...

The dreams of mine and yours, in weights

And he bowed to the side  of your privileges ...

The healthy freedoms I gave you ...

The smiles preceded ...

   today ... forgive you ...

And finish off as a relic ...

with your unworthiness beaten the door ...

The sacred "Benedictine notes" ...

I go sneaking through the cracks in my soul ...

Rarely in life happen to you ...

What you always dream ...

This "Tango Party" will give you the license,

That reality will always mean ...

The "Hegemonic body" in your hands "blows" ...

They are the "elves Tonal" ...

decline in my ... calling you ...



                                                                               Daniel H Guasti

                                                                              pisulinoal@yahoo.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario