martes, 1 de mayo de 2012

"Tankas III"...(english)


                                                                "Tankas III"

The "Great poetry" ...

No demands ...

It ... ethereal ... leaving ...

  It's simple ... or tight ...

but it is true ...



Excited ...

The young man went to the Football ...

His "first party" ...

He bought his "team" ...

It went very wrong ... hurt ...



The landscape ...

  I steal you ... Do not you

never repay.

I was inside,

as the only post ...



Missing a wing,

dreams at night,

she flies ...

The eagle waiting ...

We are just a few hours ...



I cover a lot ...

The busy noise,

Factory ...

The birds singing ...

The whistle of the "tango" ...



Of Thee I like ...

When you laugh or cry ...

Everything ... I like ...

When I apabullas ...

See you in the morning ... ...

                                      to "Ramses VII" ... ("Tanguito /" Natural ")

I want .. all ...

What little you have ...

What I should ...

But ... do not ask me ... nothing ...

My God ... "greed" is ...



Never too late ...

I want to see you again ...

Have Faith ... is vain? ...

Another thing I do not have ...

Like any human being ...

                                                    Daniel H Guasti

                                                    pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario