martes, 15 de mayo de 2012

"Other glasses ,Tango"

                                                        "Other glasses, Tango"
                                                                                    (tango)


The narrow time ...
He asks me to straighten ...
And the Tango on the track grows,
crowning my sadness.
Others ... is the glass,
in which You ... babies.
Smiling alone ... waiting ...
There is something, as I'm burning ...

Once, I dreamed that you were mine,
But sleep is denied.
Now I'm dreaming ...
That in your table waiting for me.
Wishful thinking ...
I missed my chance ...
I asked someone in my place ... ...
With other verbs other hand ... ...

I do not want to be very abusive ...
With me today what is forbidden.
When I feel that capsize,
every time ... drink a drink.
I think the blond champagne gold
and my cup, the false shine ...

Thousands of reasons ... my delirium,
I know that without you will not be the same ...
The nostalgia this time, will eser real
when you go passing day.
I will sit in the same chair.,
Evoking sordid for my memory.
The "fueye" seems to extend their notes ...
And I ... I fall into an abyss ...

"fueye" = bandoneon                                                                     


                                                               Daniel H Guasti
                                                              pisulinoal@yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario