viernes, 4 de mayo de 2012

"Tankas V "...(english)



                                                                        "Tankas V"

This life .. is not,
"Fair" ... The one that is "fair" ...
It's "The Great Life",

 where ...Perish the "time" ...
Where ... "You" ... I hope ...

You gave me your book ...
Then ... I saw no more.
In the leaves, I can

 still ...To receive your perfume ...
Reviving ... beautiful "glosses" ...

Afternoon ... the lights ...
Dreamed again be light ...
But nothing is ...
The "bomb" destroyed everything ...
Home ... people ... "cases" ...

Noble! ... Guitar ...
Dawn, "pray".
Just sing in my ...
It occurs to me ... A "milonga" ...
Someone who deserves you ...                 /  "milonga" = Argentine folk...

Epilogue ... I knew ...
It was my last chance.
Now only ...
I was ... "A dream" ...
Maybe ... "Other Lives" ...

Marauding ...
Versus "your mirror" ...
I hope that ...
Again you appear ...
To tell you ... "All" ...

The "holograms" ...
With those who try ...
Back to deceive ...
They are only "false copy" ...
"Grins" ... due ...

The "
reckless" ...
He wanted to kick the ball ...
And "a cat" ... kicked ...
Many were outraged ... ..
"Modroño" ... the "header" ...
                                                  DanielH Guasti / pisulinoal @ yahoo.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario